All classes and programs are Shorin-Ryu Karate USA under the direction of Grand Master Ansei Ueshiro with the exception of Little Dragons.
The first karate session, a 45 minute orientation with Sensei Judy is free and by appointment.
Jr./Adult class are evening classes and some 10 AM morning classes: These are for older children who can keep up with a traditional karate class. Great for families who like to work out together.
Little Dragons: Age 5 thru 8-ish. a 6 week program, 2 days a week for children. Gradually using games and drills this children’s class improves balance, focus and ability to listen and learn and then demonstrate good karate techniques. Parents are welcome to stay for the first few classes and eventually encouraged to take a walk. There is a park directly across the street.
Jr./Adult class evening classes & Saturday mornings: For older children who can keep up with a traditional karate class. Morning, noon and evening classes. Great for families who like to work out together.
The 10:00AM class: Adult workout for adults who want to workout but prefer a short 45 minute class that gets them in and out the door.
Program membership dues/ Program Prices:
- Our memberships average $50 per month
- Little Dragons $60 for 6 weeks (12 classes)
- No contracts
- Unlimited classes for Shorin-Ryu Karate members Morning, afternoon & evening.
- Family discounts
- The twice a year Mysore Yoga Workshops & drop in classes with Shane Scaglione to be announced before his arrival usually in Sept. and May.
- Private sessions: Must be a student here. $40 for a package of 4 thirty minute sesssions by appointment.